Business Development and Sales Professional, New York City
Join us in growing a distinctive American design company. Henrybuilt is seeking a professional to represent our world-class design and innovative product. Based out of our New York Soho office, the role focuses on:
- Maintaining existing partnerships with leading architects, designers, and contractors to create exceptional homes and spaces for our clients and their families.
- Cultivating new relationships with architects, designers, and targeted client groups to ensure robust sources of business and a strong flow of quality, well-aligned projects for the company.
- Representing Henrybuilt to sophisticated homeowners, guiding them through the process of understanding what Henrybuilt offers and illustrating our ability to elevate the experience of living in their home.
- Generating sales results that support the innovative growth of the company.
Take a look at our portfolio of recent work (password: long run) to get an idea of the breadth and caliber of work we do.
Success in this role requires:
- A strategic, business-minded, creative thinker.
- A self-starter with a minimum of 5 years experience in a design-related field either creating your own business or helping grow a larger one.
- Experience interacting with sophisticated design-minded clients, communicating a high level of design sensibility and understanding.
- Motivation to work with individual clients to figure out their needs, educating them on how Henrybuilt can help achieve exceptional results.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully work with myriad personalities, situations, and goals.
- Enjoyment in providing unparalleled experiences for clients, and communicating the ways in which Henrybuilt is able to create these.
- Interest in being an active participant in the New York residential design community.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; sketching ability a plus though not required.
Since 2002, Henrybuilt has worked to develop an exceptional team, product line and way of working. Moving into 2020, we are opening new doors and taking these achievements to the next level. We are looking for ambitious, talented and dedicated people to join us - people who want to work together to do amazing things for our clients.
We operate offices and showrooms in New York City, Mill Valley & Los Angeles, California, and Seattle, Washington. All of our products are built in our production facility in Seattle. We have completed over 4000 projects in every state, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Our products have won many international awards, and we consider every client we have ever worked with, part of Henrybuilt.
Please send your resume and cover letter to NYBDS@henrybuilt.com.